Tuesday

Professional Photographers of America - new member!

Photographs by Andrea is now a fully fledged member of the P.P.A.



Being a member of this prestigious Association means I will have more success in both my artistic work AND my business as a whole. There are conferences I will have access to, news updates on camera and studio equipment, the industry's latest products, tools and technology, insurance and investment information. I will be able to network with other photographers and gain from them, insight which I might not already have.

Overall, a worthwhile investment from my perspective and from yours as a client? All this will be evident in my work and growth as a company!

I am very happy to now be a member!

0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP