Wednesday

Amanda & Chris - E-Session

Early last year I received an e-mail from Mandy asking to shoot their wedding in 2011 - yes, those dates are that far apart! I'm in high demand you know........ :-)

At the time, her fiance Chris - in the Army - was currently deployed and she asked that once he returned I meet with them to go over their plans.

He returned - thankfully and I met with them a month or so ago. We discussed the plans they had, and scheduled an engagement shoot. I was given the green light to be as creative as possible and they would go along with whatever I had in mind. Two small kinks in those plans however. Mandy is currently expecting, and Chris recently had surgery. We did our best however and headed out to the baseball fields, Mentor Lagoons and ended up in Lake Erie. Not too bad.....

Mandy & Chris

The ring.....

Mandy & Chris

Mandy & Chris

Mandy & Chris

Mandy & Chris - E-session SOOC

Mandy & Chris


Mandy & Chris

Mandy & Chris

Mandy & Chris

Mandy & Chris

Mandy & Chris

Mandy & Chris


Now that they know the sex of the baby, a maternity shoot is in the works for my next trip and then it's the wedding before you know it!

Congratulations guys.........


.

4 comments:

Anonymous July 22, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

I wish we had chosen you for our wedding and engagement photographs, these are so good.

I bet the couple are very happy with them.

Andrea Knapp July 22, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

They sure are! It was a good shoot and I think it shows! Can't wait to do the maternity shoot and then their wedding!

Katie :) July 22, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Andrea!!! These are fabulous!! I can't wait for our engagement shoot and our wedding!!!! You truly are amazing and have a wonderful talent!!!!

Andrea Knapp July 23, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Katie; Looking forward to it!

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP