Wednesday

Beach Life

Some friends of mine were vacationing in North Myrtle Beach and knowing I was in the area, invited me over and we had a very informal relaxed fun photo shoot! The warm sea water, hot sand and bright sun was just what we all needed.

DSC_1636_edited-1

A typical view of Mrytle Beach skyline.......... plane with banner!

North Myrtle Beach

Untitled-1

Untitled-4

Untitled-3

Untitled-5

Untitled-2

These next two photos are some of my favorites. The first one showing everyone ready and smiling.

DSC_1662a

This one....... what it took to get everyone ready and smiling!

DSC_1661_edited-1


It was a great afternoon and spending time with friends in a place like this doing what I love the most is not a bad way to spend the day AT ALL!



.

1 comments:

Anonymous August 18, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Andi -It was so great to see you at the beach! The weather was perfect for our family photo shoot, and the shoot was perfect as well. Everyone is excited about them.

I haven't picked a favorite pic as of yet, but I really like the one of my folks, where mom is sitting on dad's lap. It's JUST like the one they took at the beach on their honeymoon 40 years ago!

Your editing is amazing (and only my friends & family have the opportunity to see most of it). The color to bw photos are superb, and we will be putting both into our ablums!

I'm so glad to have you as a friend and personal photographer! :)

Enjoy NC, and I will see you soon!

Andrea G.

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP