Monday

Andrea & Keith E-Session

Andrea & Keith came to me a few months ago to book their March 2010 wedding at Windows on the River, Cleveland. Although an engagement package was offered, at that time they didn't want to do that. Last week they changed their mind and Sunday we went to downtown Willoughby and took a few photographs! :-) Drink in the beauty of this couple!

Andrea & Keith E-SessionAlign Center

Andrea & Keith E-Session

Andrea & Keith E-Session Andrea & Keith E-Session

We were going for a 'farmer' look here. You had to be there I guess :-) I have color versions of these photos but created a collage of the funny ones in B&W - obviously!

Andrea & Keith E-Session

Never let it be said that alleys are boring places.........

Andrea & Keith E-Session Andrea & Keith E-Session

Andrea & Keith E-Session

Andrea & Keith E-Session

and my second favorite photograph from the entire set!

Andrea & Keith E-Session

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to shooting their wedding with Paul! keep an eye out for their wedding post!

0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP