Sunday

The Gierman Family - Veterans Park

Today I had the pleasure of a family photoshoot at the local Veterans Park. At this time of year, the view is pretty good with the lake and reflections of the gold/red/brown colored trees! Weather-wise it was another stroke of good luck! Initially Amanda and I had scheduled for next weekend however it has been unusually warm so we brought it forward - and given Ohio weather, who knows whether it would be snowing next weekend? :-)

Amanda came to me after she had seen the photographs from Melissa and Jody's wedding.

Present at the shoot were Amanda, her husband Glen, their 2 year old and 5 month old sons and their beautiful Golden Retriever!

Baby Brayden smiled the entire time I was shooting, and his brother Glen jr was a total charmer!



One of my favorite shots from this afternoon? Mother and son, just talking, in their own zone.....



Mom and Dad got a moment with each other too!

Align Center

and of course I had to have a photo of the dog!



Glen jr was enjoying the leaves and being a typical boy playing in mud!






Overall, a lovely way to spend an hour with a lovely family!

0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP