Monday

Julianne & Ryan, E-Session - Sneak Peek!

I was recently contracted by Ryan & Julianne to shoot their September 2010 wedding at Madison Country Club, OH. Included in their package was an engagement shoot. This shoot was originally arranged for the end of November what with the recent foot surgery I'd had and the time that my doctor had initially given me for recovery. However, I'm a quick healer and was told I could walk sooner than expected. I think also that the leaves falling off the trees at an astonishing rate was giving me extra incentive ~ I knew both Ryan & Julianne were looking for 'Fall' type photos and this would not happen if we had waited any longer.

The location for the shoot was set at the Benetka Covered Bridge in Ashtabula, OH. After raining all week the sun came out and finally it was time to shoot! I had never visited any covered bridges but I can tell you I have already made plans to go back and shoot there again!

Here are a couple of photographs from their shoot.

Storyboard 20x10 template

Ryan & Julianne have been together for 9 years, high school sweethearts, and when asked how he proposed, Ryan said "We went LOOKING for rings, just to look......." which as any woman will tell you means more than just looking! Even Ryan admitted he didn't really have to ask after that "It was kinda implied...." :-)

WE005 blog


WE003 blog

Julianne & Ryan E-Session

WE009 blog


They are a fun loving couple and I am totally looking forward to working with them as their wedding day draws closer!


2nd Photographer; Paul Lender, Left of Center Photography

0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP