Saturday

Snow Much? - A Family Photoshoot Sneak Peek

This afternoon I had the pleasure of shooting two good friends of mine, Gigi and Jim. Both are photographers so you can imagine the pressure I was under to produce quality photographs! I'm crossing everything I have and even things I don't in the hope they like what I took!

The shoot has been in the works for a long time and finally, while Jim's two kids were in town it all came together. It was however, unfortunate that the very day the shoot was to take place it started to snow. Well, we should have known better, we do after all live in Ohio but still..........

I had to scramble for a suitable place indoors that could accommodate the shoot and as luck would have it, I called my friends at the Quail Hollow Resort and they happily let me shoot away! The lobby alone is a gorgeous place with a HUGE brick fireplace that extends up to the ceiling three floors up!

Untitled-1

I was introduced to Allison and Ryan, both of Jim's kids and to Ricky who was Allison's boyfriend who had tagged along. We got started........ (these are just a few - more to follow once I've warmed up and edited them ;-)

Blog1

Allison

Blog2

Ryan

Blog3

Jim & Gigi

Blog5

Allison & Ricky - I'm LOVING the wallpaper!

Blog6

Once we had finished shooting indoors, I managed to get them outdoors for just a couple of extra ones. It is very obviously snowing and Ryan was brave in just his shirt *shivers for him*

Blog8

Blog7

The one I felt MOST sorry for though was Ricky........ He lives in the Bahamas so you can only IMAGINE how cold he was !!!!! But then my sympathy went out of the window when I realized that yes, he lives in the Bahamas! LOL

Blog10

and because he asked for it...... ;-)

Blog11

Grrrrrrrrrrr !

It was a fun shoot! Thanks guys!


.

0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP