Wednesday

Melissa & Travis ~ Engaged Wisconsin

This past week I have been traveling a LOT. Wisconsin for a few days and then a long drive to South Carolina followed by a drive to North Carolina then back home! As I said, LOTS of driving!

I was in Wisconsin to attend an engagement party AND to do a shoot! Melissa is the niece of a good friend of mine and when I heard she was engaged and having a party? Well, I had to shoot it! Travis is serving in the Wisconsin National Guard and isn't home often so it was nice to meet him and to see the two of them together.

Melissa & Travis - Engaged


Their Story..........

This year for Valentine's Day Travis Bernard proposed to me with the help of a good friend and a fortune cookie. Valentine's weekend this year was all about enjoying time spent with people I love... and I ended up with so much more than just a good weekend. Travis had a weekend pass from training and Eamon Bauman and I traveled up to Sparta, WI to spend time with him while we still could. His suggestion that we all spend Valentine's Day eating Chinese Takeout in our hotel room sounded like the perfect plan. Then halfway through dinner he asked me to split a fortune cookie with him while Eamon took pictures... When I opened the fortune cookie to read the fortune I started to tear up. "Will you marry me?" was printed on the tiny slip of paper...


Travis pulled a box out of his pocket with a simple but beautiful ring inside and asked me to marry him.... Like I was going to say no to the one person who puts up with all my crazy and still loves me for it every single day. I am truly blessed :)

~~~~~~~~

Oh, young love! So anyway, on with their photographs. They chose Holy Hill Basilica to have their engagement shoot at and what a GREAT place!

Holy Hill Basilica - Wisconsin

Travis & Melissa - Engaged



He asked........


Travis & Melissa - Engaged


Melissa & Travis - Engaged


Travis & Melissa - Engaged


This shoot was very relaxed, fun and they are a great couple! Congratulations Melissa & Travis!

.


0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP