Saturday

What Does This Woman Have In Common With Me?

We both shoot! :-)

This afternoon I had the opportunity to take photographs of my friend Gerry. She is taking an exciting new step forward in her life and needed photographs to document this and to show the world how ready she is! As you all know, I LOVE shooting people but when I am taking photographs of friends it makes my job THAT much easier! I can bark orders and they won't get mad - or if they do, they suck it up and get over it! :-) Gerry was no exception! it was a fun, easy and quick shoot. I should also mention that it was cold as you can clearly see.........

My friend Gerry

Gerry is a detective so obviously she shoots guns! I am quite happy shooting with my cameras :-) I have known Gerry for a little over four years and she is such a fun person. I am so happy to know her!
.




.

0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP