Saturday

C-C-C-Cleveland and Nicole!

During the cold months here in NorthEast Ohio, shooting material gets very limited. Everything is covered in snow and everything begins to just look the same. As a photographer that doesn't like being cold, cabin fever sets in very quickly and I really DO have to try hard to get out and about. Luckily I have many photographer friends that are there to help me do this!

Last weekend, a bunch of us decided to head downtown and shoot some rainy Cleveland scenery. Enjoy!

Edited

Tower City Lighting

Cleveland

Rainy cold days make Cleveland look pretty good if you ask me :-)

Aside from downtown, living right by the lake also has advantages!

Mentor Headlands Beach and Lighthouse

My favorite tree.....

However, as much as I like shooting 'out and about' me, my main love is shooting people! It has been a while since I just went out and was able to photograph a 'real live person' :-) so I asked my good friend Nicole if she would let me shoot her and as always she obliged! I got some pretty stunning shots of her and she was even good enough to shoot without a jacket on. In the snow. It was FREEZING!

Nicole - framed

Nicole

Nicole - set

So, even though it's nice and cold, my camera still works and I'm happy about that! Keep coming back to see more of what I'm doing! It'll be fun - I promise!

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more




.


3 comments:

Paul January 30, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Nice stuff!

Unknown February 18, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

I wanna shoot Cleveland in teh rain, how funky does it look!

I just love your blog Andrea, I cant wait for the next update :)

Red Mum February 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

God I really love that tree shot

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP