Sunday

Nikki & Bob - Engaged!

While I was up in Ohio for pre-Christmas visiting with family and friends, I managed to squeeze in one last shoot! Of course, it was snowing and cold but it was fun - when clients are OK with being cold it makes for great photographs! We shot these images at Chapin Forest in Kirtland, OH.

Nikki and Bob are getting married 11.11.11 and I KNOW it's going to be a great wedding! Congratulations guys and I'll see you soon!

Nikki & Bob

Nikki & Bob

Nikki & Bob

Nikki & Bob

Nikki & Bob

Nikki & Bob

5 comments:

Unknown December 26, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

I love the dog pics! I wish we could get my demon children to sit nice like that.. My other favorite is the kiss pic!

Deana December 26, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

I am seriously jealous of their pictures! I love them! I should have waited for the snow! Im so impatient! haha. Great work!

Andrea Knapp December 26, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

Heidi - your dogs wouldn't even THINK about sitting! LOL Nikki made the kiss pic her profile pic in Facebook! :-)

Oh Deana - you know I can always re-shoot! I'm back up again a few times before the snow goes! :-)

Steve Elmer December 27, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

These are great Andrea, you are so lucky to have cloudy skies and snow to shoot in, what I wouldn't do for that combo :P

Andrea Knapp December 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Steve - It's OK to shoot in but I HATE living in that kind of weather - hence the move to South Carolina! :-)

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP