Thursday

Senior - KATIE

I recently had the pleasure of taking Katie P's senior photos. I knew this would be a fun shoot not only because I personally know Katie and have shot her before, but she is into almost every kind of sport you can imagine, and is willing to have a go at everything and anything to get a good shot!

We started off in the studio to do semi-formal shots and of course she saw the red tutu that is fast becoming a fun fave of ANYONE who comes to be photographed - boys too! :-)







Then, we headed up to Squires Castle for some nice 'out-doorsy' shots. Squires castle is a great place, however, the last two times I have been there it has been overwhelmed with The Boy Scouts of America Convention (apparently) and the other time, every Summer School Club in Ohio felt it was necessary to go there :-)





After a bunch of shots there, we headed to Mentor High to get some Fast Pitch photographs.........





I got LOTS of great photos and wish all my Seniors were as much fun........

Thanks Katie...........

0 comments:

Follow me on Facebook!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Tweaked by Texas Chicks' Blogs and Pics, 5/09

Back to TOP